What do you need from me to switch?

We require the Supply Point IDs (SPID) associated with your account (these can be found on a recent bill or statement). This allows us to verify the services received at your premises and create an estimate to illustrate the savings you would make on one of our tariffs. To start the switch process all we need is for you to sign the estimate .

FAQ Categories: