FAQ category: Pricing
- Will this affect me if I change provider
Yes, the transition to live RV is an industry wide change.
- Will these changes increase revenue for the water industry?
No. This is not a revenue raising measure for the water industry. The rates for rateable value based charges are being reduced to ensure that the business community as a whole…
- Will the rates for rateable value based charges change?
Yes, to minimise the impact this change will have, the unit rate you’re charged for your new RV will reduce by approximately 25%.
- When will the changes to Live RV start?
The water industry will begin to transition to Live RV in April 2018. By April 2020, RV based charges will be based solely on live RV.
- What charges will be affected by the changes to RV
The move to use ‘live RVs’ will impact all charges that are based on the rateable value of the property. These are as follows: property drainage roads drainage water charges…
- How do I get charged for my water?
A water bill typically comprises 6 key elements. Water Charges – fees for water supplied to your premises Fixed water charge – a fee for connection to the supply network based on…
- Will the price change while I am in contract with you?
Our prices may increase in the event of an increase in charges from the Network Operator (Scottish Water) or Industry Regulatory Body (The Water Industry Commission for Scotland). We will notify you…
- Can you guarantee to save me money?
We are competitively priced, and we’ll do our best to beat or match any better price. Ultimately your overall cost is determined by usage and we can provide excellent advice on…