Dedicated to the provision of excellent service to our customers
Brightwater Services Ltd is a dynamic new company formed to service the 180,000 businesses in Scotland who can now choose which licensed water provider they can use, breaking the monopoly held by Business Stream.
We are a licensed water retailer supplying commercial businesses throughout Scotland, dedicated to the provision of a high level of service. This charter outlines our service commitment to you, our customers.
We’re a Scottish company, committed to helping Scottish companies save on Scottish water.
Our services include:
- easy switching from other suppliers done by us, for you
- Supply of commercial water and waste water services
- property and road drainage
- trade effluent
- advice on water efficiency and usage reduction
- water audits, bill validation and rebates
In providing our services, we value:
- meeting the needs of the small business community in Scotland
- honesty and transparency
- the professionalism and expertise of our staff
- effective communication, including your feedback on our services and how we could improve
- our approachability.
What to expect from Brightwater
Our 10-point charter:
- no aggressive or pressurised selling techniques
- no call centres, we’re based locally in Musselburgh
- no long call waiting times
- a prompt, courteous and personal service
- helpful well-trained staff who will treat you with respect
- accurate and correct invoicing
- a high level of technical knowledge
- prompt responses to your enquiries, comments or complaints within 24 hours
- clear and accurate information regarding water regulation
- respect for your privacy and your data at all times.