A Brightwater we’re dedicated to providing our customers with exceptional customer service, however things do sometimes go wrong. We want to make sure that complaints we receive from our customers are fully investigated and resolved to their satisfaction.
Contact our customer service team
Our customer service team are available from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday and are happy to answer any questions you may have. You can contact our team:
- By phone on: 0330 022 05 70
- By fax on: 0131 510 69 18
- By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By completing our online contact form
- By post to: Customer Service Team, Brightwater, Harbour Point, Newhailes Road, Musselburgh, EH21 6QD
We aim to respond to your query within three business day of receiving your complaint.
We may need to liaise with another organisation to investigate your complaint, for example Scottish Water. If so we will contact you within three business day of receiving your complaint to advise you of this and when we expect the information needed to investigate your complaint to be provided by the other organisation.
Appealing the resolution of your complaint
If our Customer Service Team are unable to fully resolve the complaint to your satisfaction, you may appeal the decision to our management team. Please detail your appeal in writing, by email or post to:
- By post to: Management Team, Brightwater, Harbour Point, Newhailes Road, Musselburgh, EH21 6QD
- By email to: email@example.com
The team will undertake an independent review of your complaint and respond within 10 business days of receiving your appeal. If we have been unable to resolve your complaint or you have not received a satisfactory response within 10 business days you can contact the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (SPSO)
Contacting the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (SPSO)
The SPSO is the final stage for complaints and their service is independent, free and confidential. Their website is www.spso.org.uk and you can contact them:
- By phone on: 0800 377 7330
- By completing their contact at: www.spso.org.uk/contact-us
- Be post at: Freepost SPSO
The SPSO will not normally consider a complaint if you have not fully completed our complaints process .