Updated: 15.10.2019 – This position has now been filled
We have an opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual to join the growing team at Brightwater.
The right person will quickly become an essential member of the support team and key to our continued growth.
In this role you will have a chance to get involved with many aspects of the business, supporting the team in driving forward customer excellence.
This is a full-time, permanent position based at our Head Office in Musselburgh, East Lothian
Job Type – Full-time, permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Salary – £20,000 to £22,500 dependant on experience
Location – Musselburgh
What are the main aspects of this role?
- Provide answers to customers, by telephone or email, on queries about their water services
- Liaise with Scottish Water, and other suppliers, to resolve supply concerns and deliver results for our customers
- Manage daily data transactions between Brightwater and the Water Industry Central Systems
- Analysis of Water Industry data held by Brightwater and resolve any data quality/matching issues
- Support the MD in the planning and implementation of processes and procedures to improve efficiency within Water Operations.
Who we are looking for?
First and foremost, we always want to recruit people that align well with our values and way of working. We are passionate about customer service and always work in the best interests of our customers, we adopt a “simply do the right thing, and doing it now” attitude – Does this sound like you?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a similar role within the Scottish water industry
- Team player with an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a multi-task, fast-paced environment
- Comfortable managing own workload and working independently
- Organised, methodical and passionate about accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
- Confident manner in dealing with clients, partners and suppliers
- Strong PC skills, knowledge of MS Office packages and able to pick up new systems with ease.
Brightwater provides water and wastewater services to businesses in Scotland. We are a young, ambitious challenger to the larger players in the market, with a passion for delivering customer excellence.
Our aim is simple; to serve our customers well, offer competitive tariffs, give genuine helpful advice and provide a professional, friendly and reliable service. Our customers have rated Brightwater 4.9 out of 5 for customer service and support through independent feedback company eKomi
Launched in May 2016 we supply water services to over 3,750 premises in Scotland with a contract value of over £5m a year.
Please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark this for the attention of our Managing Director, Rich Rankin.
A downloadable copy of this vacancy can be found here
NO AGENCIES PLEASE