We have an opportunity for a passionate and motivated Office Administrator / Credit Controller to join the growing team at Brightwater.
The right person will quickly become an essential member of the team and key to our continued growth.
In this role you will have a chance to get involved with many aspects of the business, supporting the MD and wider team to drive the business forward.
This is a fulltime, permanent position based at our Head Office in Musselburgh, East Lothian
Job Type: Full-time, permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £17,000 to £19,000 depending on experience
What are the main aspects of this role?
- Communicating with overdue customers by e-mail, letter and phone to find a speedy solution to settling their account.
- Maintaining customer records, ensuring contact details and financial information is current and up to date.
- Issuing invoices & credit notes and processing customer payments
- Developing and implementing robust credit checking and credit management processes
- General administration and customer service support
- Supporting the MD on projects to drive business growth and improve efficiency
Who we are looking for?
First and foremost, we always want to recruit people that align well with our values and way of working. We are passionate about customer service and always work in the best interests of our customers, we adopt a “simply do the right thing, and do it now” attitude – Does this sound like you?
- Team player with an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Comfortable managing own workload and working independently
- Passionate about accuracy
- An organised and methodical manner
- High standard of literacy and numeracy
- Confident manner in dealing with clients and suppliers
- Strong knowledge of Outlook, Word & Excel – including Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP’s
- Working knowledge of Sage &/or similar finance management package
Brightwater provides water and waste water services to businesses in Scotland. We are a young, ambitious challenger to the larger players in the market, with a passion for delivering customer excellence.
Our aim is simple; to serve our customers well, offer competitive tariffs, give genuine helpful advice and provide a professional, friendly and reliable service.
Our customers have rated Brightwater 4.9 out of 5 for customer service and support through independent feedback company eKomi
Brightwater was launched in May 2016 and have already won contracts totalling over £2.25m a year.
Please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and mark this for the attention of our Managing Director, Rich Rankin.
A downloadable copy of this vacancy can be found here